Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Baby is Here!!

And by "My Baby", I mean my laptop.
Yay!

It is a 17.3 inch Gateway laptop that I paid $571 for and got from Amazon. It came over night.
Amazing, right?

But I put it on my credit card that I will have paid off in 6 payments (5 $100 payments and one $71 payment.. roughly).

I wanted to use it SO BAD last night, but the damn wi-fi network was not working for me so I will have to use it tonight...After studyhall:(

But at least I got it!

And I am being more careful/ "mature" with my expenses and bills as far as keeping better track of things and paying them off.

So I am happy. I cannot spend like crazy, like before, but I will benefit from this in the future.

Yay:)

1 comment:

  1. You the new Suze Orman ain't it? LOL

    Congrats on the new PC purchase!

    ReplyDelete