Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shoe Whore

I love shoes. What woman doesn't?? My only issue is that I don't know how to shop (I hardly like shopping anyway). I have NO idea how lol. I don't know what shoes to buy, what clothes to buy, nothing. If I had the money, I would be THE most gullible shopper around. Whatever is in style, I would get it lol.

But I don't have the money. And when I get the urge to hurt my pockets a little, I buy plain clothing that I can mix and match with anything. The same goes for my shoes: plain, nothing to extravagant, and easily mixed and matched. I have a few accessories but not many because in my mind I'm thinking I could save that money to buy more clothes, yay dig?? But what's plain clothing without accessories? *Sigh.* At least I'm pretty.

But, anyway, the shoes I buy are almost always flats like Chuck Taylors. Yall, I can hardly wear heels! I have like the worst feet ever! They are *very* flat(but according to my official Navy medical documents they are just "a little" flat) and I have bunions due to years of ice skating and genetics. My mom has bunions too:( But I am too young for all this! It sucks! So I have to be very careful with what shoes I buy because otherwise I just spent my damn money on shoes I cannot even buy. I'm glad rounded toe shoes are coming back in style because that will help but damn! I got these big, beautiful legs that Beyonce would be proud of that will also be toned enough to show off by Summer and I can't wear heels to accent them! SHIT!

Do other women go through this crap? What do they do? Suffer?? I have a high tolerance for pain but sore feet are ridiculous.

Ugh. I don't know. I only have a few more months to buy heels anyway and then it's off to boot camp and all my heel worries will be null and void for 2 months at least:)

Well shall see what happens.

~*Sailor Taylor*

No comments:

Post a Comment