Monday, August 9, 2010

What I Will Miss The Most..

..While I am in boot camp and beyond.

In some type of order:
-My Family

-My Mom

-Hanging out with my sister

-Seeing my 5 year old nephew and 2 year old niece grow up

-My Real Friends

-My cell phone:(

-Shenanigans!

-The Memphis heat

-Beer and alcohol

-Sex!

-The Beale Street blues

-The familiarity of Memphis, my home

-Fresh brewed sweet iced tea

-Fried fish

-Fried chicken

-Biscuits and white gravy (Mmm!)

-Happy Mexican (a popular restaurant)

-My Car

-Manicures

-Personal space

-Solitude

-My Piercings

-My contacts (I do NOT want to wear those BCGs!)

-Club Backstreet

-Dancing with drag queens and gay men

-Dating

-Hookah bars

-Late nights

-Facebook

-Blogging!

-Africa in April (a popular Memphis festival)

-Southern and country accents, hospitality, and mannerisms...

..And everything and everyone else that has made my life here in Memphis comfortable. There's just too much to list and my memory fails me at the moment.
But I'll be back. One day.

~Sailor Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment