Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If Not Me.. Then Someone Else

I probably shouldn't post this. I shouldn't post about my deviant behaviors. But they do exist inside me. And this is an account of such thing.

I know a guy here. Who supposedly has a fiancee that he "loves", and an apparent healthy sex life as well.

And I fucked him.
A few times, actually.

He was 22 at the time, and had not had sex in over 6 months because his "baby" managed to get herself deported months before he left for boot camp and currently still cannot reenter the US. She is in Jamaica and he is supposed to marry her to get her back in the States and bring her out here to Cali while he trains.

If you say so, guy.

But I say all that to say this:
I don't feel the least bit of remorse for anything that he and I did. We are two consenting adults that used condoms and I my birth control.

I simply told him that I was horny and he asked if I needed help.
It took off from there.

So he can love his fiancee, or whatever the hell she is, all he fucking wants but that does not excuse the fact I was there to solve his lil "issue." And he solved mine.
Honestly, when I get horny, things get ugly. So I really wasn't giving out any fucks at the time he and I consummated our.. Whatever.

But if it was so easy with me, and this is the point of this post, then it could have easily been someone else. I believe it was pre-meditated.
It had to be!
I think we both knew what was up at the end of that night we were hanging out. Neither of us are stupid or naive.
I just did the inevitable. And if some fucking was going to be had, of course I wanted it to be had with ME.
Apparently the same went for him.
But I did not hold a gun to his head or get him drunk or drug him. And since he was not married, in the eyes of God and the Navy, we did not commit adultery.
We did, however, fornicate. Something that is the same sin he commits with his girlfriend.. Who is not his wife, after all.

I'm a single woman.
I had needs.
I was guided by my flesh.
And I used the freedom given to me to act a damn fool behind closed doors..

If it means anything, this young man has now worked my last nerve and I hardly talk to him..
All in the span of about a week:)

But if I feel that urge..
He lives in my building;)

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment