Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Promised Land

Can I just say that even though I am ALL KINDS of stressed out about these last five weeks of training, I am SO happy to finally be getting out of this place? Every time I think about the Prize that is Augusta, GA, I get excited and teary eyed and smile to myself. I feel like shoutin', y'all!

It seems like a far away reality that is bound to happen and I thank God that it will. These last five weeks will go by SO fast and all I can do in the meantime is study and get ready for all that God has promised me. This four day weekend coming up will be perfect for that:)

And then I can get the HELL out of here..

Man. I know when I get my final scores I will cry from Joy because failure is not an option and I have wanted this, and stressed this, and worked HARD for this. God let me know long ago that even though this shit is rough and I am not my happinest at all while here, I am MEANT to be here. I just gotta meet Him half way, have faith the size of a mustard seed, and He will do the rest.

Yeah!

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment