Sunday, May 2, 2010

This Mo-Fo Cheated!

So, VERY long story short that I do not feel like getting into because I am lazy, Alec's bitch ass cheated on me! Sure, I was cheating all along (teehee), but it's a damn double standard! I do what I want, but don't you dare do what you want, Alec! Fuck no. Lol.

So, basically, I got a message on MySpace (yes, I still have a MySpace. It's about to get deleted after THIS shit) from some random white bitch in GEORGIA talking about Alec is her boyfriend and that she found me on his page and she wants to know who I am. Random snoopin' bitch. All up on my page!

But WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?!

Of course he denied me to her and denied her to me. But I could tell he really wanted that fat, gullible white heffa after how bad he treated me when me and her got into it. He was obviously on her side because she was stupid enough to take him back. I mean damn. How stupid and weak do you have to be?
He'd been sending the broke bitch money and everything. I'm just mad I didn't get some of that lil E-4 money too! LMAO! So all of us had words and I left him and her alone once I got tired of them entertaining me with their petty shit.

The NERVE of some people! So apparently he had been with this white skank for over a year. So he came into our relationship cheating but wanting me to be faithful. BISH, PLEASE! I postponed going to boot camp for him! I could have been there now! But nooooo. My crazy ass wanted to "wait" on him so I could actually meet him..

Oh, get this. That white hoe had NEVER MET Alec's bitch ass. Neither have I! He was in NY, I'm in TN, and she is in Georgia. This bish is myspace goonin' me from GEORGIA! And then she has a lil bastard baby (yes, bitch got a baby. Of course!) and her lil "myspace friends" sending me hateful messages. LOL! She called herself dumping him but got right back with him the next day. Girl, you stupid! Ain no way in hell I'm keeping Miss Kitty on lock for an entire year for some nigga I have never met! Are you for real?!

See, I told yall Alec wanted some damn damsel in distress and that I wasn't it! Little Miss White Trash actually needs him. She is younger than Alec and I, has a baby, no college degree, and apparently needs his money. I don't need his shit, I am a college graduate (bachelors, baby!), I don't have any children, and everything I have I literally bought myself. Mommma didn't get this for me!

Men who want to run game need a silly hoe who has never had anything because a smart, independent woman just won't do. And, Baby, you betta believe my ass is SHARP and SOLO. You ain' gettin' shit past me. Wish you would! HA!

But I will admit that at first I was upset because my ego was hurt. I mean look at me! Who would pass ME up for some fugly pink meat? But, like I said, an unattractive silly chick will only do for Alec and his shenanigans. I'm too woman for him. He had to downgrade:)

And just think. I bet Alec's fat ass has women all over the South claiming that he loooves them. Bless their poor ignorant souls. I asked why he did it and he said "I don't know. Guess I'm a predator and I prey on the weak." Baby, you MUST mean that white heffa because I AM NOT THE ONE.

So now I am sangle and manglin:) I feel no guilt and these last 3 months that I am home are for fun and games. I will not be held down and I have someone(or shall I say someones? teehee) in my sights already...

"Can't no body hold me down, can't no body hold me down! Oh no! I gotta keep on movin'!"

I am happy yet again:)

~Sailor Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment