Friday, January 29, 2010

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Today I was reminded by a friend and shipmate that I need to be careful of what I say regarding the Navy, especially online. Even if something seems like a little thing to me, that information could be used to hurt a lot of people including myself. Not to mention all the *serious* trouble I would get into..

Basically, he was saying observe OPSEC, or operational security. Meaning don't say SHIT about ANYTHING. It's almost like being arrested it seems: anything you say can and will be used against you.

So, to be careful, I went back through my posts and deleted some things and changed a few others. There wasn't too much I said, but I'm being extremely careful now. So no more names will be posted or the date I head out to boot camp or where I am going afterwards. That's for me to know, not you:-> But, nonetheless, you will still stay posted on Lil Miss *Pie*. I know you were so worried:)

~*Pie*

No comments:

Post a Comment