Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fired.

Yep, that's what happened to me today. I got fired from my job. With exactly 5 weeks until I ship out to boot camp.
I'm not going to go into details about what happened because I don't want to and I am too hurt and pissed. But I will be staying with family starting Friday because I cannot afford to pay my rent.
This is really my fault because I got accustomed to eating out everyday and going out every weekend and didn't save money like I should. But thank God for family. I will be staying with my sister, her husband, and my niece and nephew until I ship out.
But this is still my fault. I will miss my independence as I sleep on her couch at night and do nothing for the next 5 weeks during the day. I have enough food to hold me over, but I am thinking about what a turn my life has made in a matter of minutes..

Life sucks. But it goes on. And I HAVE to ace this weigh-in more than ever tomorrow. I'm praying they will go ahead and ship me out. I literally have nowhere else to turn to:(

As if I wasn't stressed enough because of my weight. Now THIS.

HELP ME!!!

~Sailor Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment